AuthorMessage
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4

Internet Explorer
Leo Male Nº de Posteos : 385

PostSubject: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   Thu May 02, 2013 9:07 am

First topic message reminder :

i has start the vegetto at last summer, but i don"t have too much time to making it, because of i am a student. now i have update many things on vegetto, progress is 80%. i also making a Goku, sheets by tapion or team OS?goku is 40% only, so just 2 pics, not many moves can display. these two chars are all can trun to SSJ mode, now i am using all of my free time to do this, hope you guys can like it, now just pics, if i have time , videos maybe upload tomorrow , just waiting every friends! XD

normal:
Spoiler:

transform:
Spoiler:

ssj mode vegetto:
Spoiler:

goku normal mode:
Spoiler:

OKAY,images are done. i am pleasure to discuss these chars with everyone who like my char , i also will upload more pics in this topic, more detail will show in here, good luck everyone! 146

Last edited by MUGENGOD on Sat May 04, 2013 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4

Internet Explorer

PostSubject: Re: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   Sun May 05, 2013 10:03 am

The_Heartbreaker wrote:
Credits to me, i guess..

P.D: Fused your two posts, don't need to double-post.
of course! vegeta is edit from your vegeta saga buu sheets.XD and goku is by tapion? or you? i don"t remember...
and when i have another topic? i have no memory 43
Back to top Go down
The_Heartbreaker
Lv 8
Lv 8

Google Chrome
Gemini Male Nº de Posteos : 829

PostSubject: Re: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   Sun May 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Only the vegeta is mine, goku is made by team os. Nah, not other topic, you have made two posts in sequence.
Back to top Go down
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4

Internet Explorer

PostSubject: Re: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   Mon May 06, 2013 1:32 am

The_Heartbreaker wrote:
Only the vegeta is mine, goku is made by team os. Nah, not other topic, you have made two posts in sequence.
oh really? i am sorry for 2 posts, please to delect one ,thanks!
Back to top Go down
Super Vegito
Lv 1
Lv 1

Internet Explorer
Sagittarius Male Nº de Posteos : 30

PostSubject: Re: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   Mon May 06, 2013 2:31 pm

The Earring for Vegeta is a bit high up... And will you you be able to use the same sprites that Gangsti used in his Vegeta Normal to Super Saiyan, and Goku Normal to Super Saiyan?... I think the proportions from that Vegeta to Goku are more accurate. Or try using another Goku and Vegeta with similar proportions...

P.S. Can you make the hair for Vegito like the hair that Wasabi used for his?... In the Dragonball Z episodes, when the aura disappears, the hair goes a lightish yellow, and when they power up, it goes the yellow you used...

Thanks, that is all. Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4

Internet Explorer

PostSubject: Re: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 am

Super Vegito wrote:
The Earring for Vegeta is a bit high up... And will you you be able to use the same sprites that Gangsti used in his Vegeta Normal to Super Saiyan, and Goku Normal to Super Saiyan?... I think the proportions from that Vegeta to Goku are more accurate. Or try using another Goku and Vegeta with similar proportions...

P.S. Can you make the hair for Vegito like the hair that Wasabi used for his?... In the Dragonball Z episodes, when the aura disappears, the hair goes a lightish yellow, and when they power up, it goes the yellow you used...

Thanks, that is all. Hope it helps.
thank you for reply, the earring i will to fix it. no problem. and i won"t use the same sprites like Gangsti, because i want to be different, so i maybe won"t use the old sprites, all are re-edit by my spriter. goku and vegeta just a intro, and it is open source ,so i like it more than Gangsti‘s two chars. goku and vegeta in my vegetto are all from Tapion"s sheets, so i think it will be suit.
vegetto"s hair also one reason, want to be different. if i use the color like wasabi. how to distinguish my vegetto and his vegetto? i want to have characteristic, dislike same with another people. and the sheets for vegetto is spriting by joker. he like this color, i believe his opinion. sorry for something i can"t listen to you. 071
Back to top Go down
ricky88
Lv 2
Lv 2

Male Nº de Posteos : 152

PostSubject: Re: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   Tue May 07, 2013 5:00 am

do yo think to release it during this month?
Back to top Go down
MUGENGOD
Lv 4
Lv 4

Internet Explorer

PostSubject: Re: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   Tue May 07, 2013 5:39 am

ricky88 wrote:
do yo think to release it during this month?
i have no idea now, but i will releasing before August
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!   

Back to top Go down

WIP from team SB, 2 chars are ready!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2