Nº de Posteos : 44
Fecha de inscripción : 2012-01-07
|Subject: Chiaotzu Arcade Style Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:19 pm|| |
Wanted to release him 1st April but didn't finish at time.
Well here he is. Not the most powerful DB character,
but I thought that he should be made in Arcade Style,
especially that you do not see too many Chiaotzu's.
I tried to give him a "light" feeling gameplay with a lot of psionic attacks.
Anyway - Enjoy
Credits to: MiaoYu, wenchu, CHOUJIN and Pexteen.
Ps. Oh, and It's not a Pokemon
Nº de Posteos : 1212
Fecha de inscripción : 2009-10-30
Localización : Puerto Rico
|Subject: Re: Chiaotzu Arcade Style Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:59 am|| |
Are you working on more of this style?
Nº de Posteos : 675
Fecha de inscripción : 2012-04-07
|Subject: Re: Chiaotzu Arcade Style Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:32 pm|| |
- G.o.D. wrote:
He looks like a Tien spriteswap.
- CLSNs are really bad. (look at a simple Ki blast CLSN, or at the Dodompa CLSN)
- Press x button fastly and he'll get stuck (because Tien should have done the Tali attack, the one with four arms; a punch rush).
- Fix the lag of the Dodompa sound effect.
- He shouldn't have Solar Flare (Taioken), also made with unfitting sprites.
- In the air, do the motion "D,DB,B, a" in a really fast way, and he'll get stuck (in air, he will move upwards and still stuck in that animation eventually).
Ah, it's true, you don't want feedback. Pardon me.
|Subject: Re: Chiaotzu Arcade Style Today at 11:16 pm|| |