- required sprites are missing;
- CLSN are your weak spot, aren't they? I saw that on your previous creations too, Goku Namek, Zarbon and Pan;
And also the attacks don't have a blue CLSN over the red CLSN, that are misplaced. (if this is a word)
Do you use some kind of tools that does CLSN automatically? I suggest you not to use that; do it manually, and you won't have problems.
I'll give other feedback later. I know this isn't finished, so this may help you.
EDIT 29/04/2012 20:20
My twin brother, playing with your Trunks, has found out some issues:
- in the .snd file, sound 11 is not Kid Trunks voice and there are some Zarbon voices;
- if the kick in stateno = 501 hits twice (try that in the corner), the second time the opponent flies away, at supersonic speed!
- in your projectiles, you miss projremovetime = ** (**= your time); with this you can remove the proj when the anim is finished; however, I suggest you to use helpers for the "kamehameha" wave and "double buster". (It's strange to see Kid Trunks to perform a kamehameha by the way, hehe, because he did it only once)